Car Care Help at Radiator.com
- Car Radiator Cooling Quiz - Try our short quiz on automotive cooling systems to test your knowledge (and, hey, you might even learn something while you're at it!)
- Emergency Radiator Repair: Auto Air Conditioning - With a little ingenuity and a basic toolbox, you can often make emergency car radiator repairs that will get you safely to the service station.
- Installing An Aluminum Radiator - Here's a cool radiator conversion for those hot summer days when all you can do is watch your TEMP gauge rise ever closer to the red zone.
- Radiator Flush: Car Radiator Servicing Repairs - Proper radiator maintenance requires that you periodically flush the cooling system in your car, truck, or SUV. By properly maintaining your cooling system, your car radiator will last longer, perform better, and remain reliable.
- Radiator Leak - Radiator leaks just happen. According to the National Automotive Radiator Repair Association (NASRA), actual age has more to do with radiator leaks than mileage.
- Radiator Parts Maintenance - Maintaining your vehicle's radiator and cooling system is important for keeping your car in good working order.
- Radiator Problems? Avoid Replacement Radiator - If your vehicle is more than five or six years old, you may notice that your engine is running a little hotter that it used to, you may have radiator problems.
- Radiator Repair - According to the American Auto Association, as much as 85% of roadside breakdowns are due to defective, malfunctioning and poorly-maintained cooling systems - and that generally means you need radiator repair.